WE ARE ACCEPTING AND REVIEWING APPLICATIONS FOR ALL POSITIONS.
Candidates must have experience working with children, education is preferred. Please feel free to print our application and return to our Hiring coordinator.
Why Work Here?
- $100 sign-on bonus after 90 days of employment
- 14 paid days within the first year
- Flexible scheduling
- Health insurance
- Discounted Childcare for Employees
See our Employee Benefits Package here:
The Learning Center Employee Benefits
CHILD CARE TEACHER
The Learning Center is seeking childcare teachers for infant, toddler, and center float positions. Full time and part time opportunities are available. Open positions are available in all of our locations. We are looking for caring, creative, energetic, and reliable individuals to join our growing team.
The Learning Center is a privately owned childcare center with locations in Manchester, South Windsor, and Windsor. Our teachers provide quality childcare for children ages 6 weeks to 12 years of age. For more information on The Learning Center or to apply online visit: www.learningcenterct.com
- Candidates must have previous experience in a childcare setting. Early childhood experience and education is preferred.
- Candidates must be available between the hours of 7:00 am to 6:00 pm Monday through Friday.
- Reliable transportation is required as travel between programs may be necessary for select positions.
**Pay will be based on applicant’s experience and education.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Alternatively, Please fill out the application and submit it along with your resume and cover letter to our hiring coordinator.